FIT after 50
Mike Carlson - Y.M.C.A. Floor Trainer, Running Coach and Group Exercise Instructor
- 1976 - Idaho 5A State High School Mile Champion - Borah High School
- 1981, '82, '88, '93, '96 Robie Creek Race Champion
- 1998 - U.S. 50-mile Road Championships - 4th Place
- 1999 - U.S. 50-mile Trail Championships - 4th Place
- 2005 - U.S. Masters Indoor Track and Field Mile Champion (45-49 Men)
- 2003 - 2018 - Track/Cross-Country/Road Racing Coaching (several schools, Y.M.C.A. and private)
- Current resting heart rate = 45 bpm
- "The gift of running is a blessing to be enjoyed. Never take it for granted!"
Boise High School track
Mike instructing the Moving for Better Balance class at the Y.M.C.A.